Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sharking Xxx I Have This Weird Dream!! Help Xxx?

I have this weird dream!! help xxx? - sharking xxx

especially in the night I had this dream, I went into my swimming pool and there were no sharks in the water and EVERY1 Elce was calm, but I was soo hated anxiety and fear.
(They were ment to be there)

Then last night I had a dream that would be my classes at school, I go for a trip to the sea and became a thingg we had to do.
Coz It was strange, but we were going to do a small cliff near the water and no sharks Coz I hairdressin sea at the university, until we were outside on such samples Pikin Street.
then at the end of all teachers said we should give Walmer clear blue sea, and I remember that 1 the network, and even tho i do not see any sharks, but I am afraid that they were there and I can not remember to stay int the water and the teacher yelled at me Coz I couldnt stay she had to leave the EBV IE was afraid that it be had used as Goig sharks.and from remerb i tot will swim closer to the surface of the water as he could, and try to keep my feet from the water ..

Why I'm havin dreams about sharks

You might think I'm crazy, but its soo weird

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

Aron C said...

The shark is only a representative of his concerns. We all know that if there is something dangerous (in the sea that is the version of the dream of a future life) for the sharks - it makes sense for you to see sharks in their sleep when your subconscious is concerned about the danger of its action under the current - for example, you can take risks in life to do certain things, or it may be that it expands and can make their game superior or treatment of a person, so that fear, like a May Come boomerang to you. Try to discuss their recent activities and the recent concerns - If you think you tense or afraid of something, whatever would be trivial, then I say that his dream is his inner turmoil display.

Photo The Size Of My Fist said...

I think it is worrying that the university. Are you concerned that this does not happen, or what?
and their biggest fear is sharks?
I think you may be stressed and worried that you have not worked and the sharks are pretty frightening.

If you, or anything unusual
how your brain deals with stress, thoughts and overtime
Normally, when you think about it late into the night.

phdecora said...

It was a "shark" or "shark as people have" gone into your life? Or other dangerous situations?

shnoble said...

quit smoking crack u'll b ok lol: P

Amethyst M said...

I think you think that everything you have in life, there is a price to pay. There seems to think you deserve the good things that happen. The worst seems to be expected and will not be disappointed. But when you're expecting the worst, that is exactly what you get. They are afraid to try new things if it fails. More confidence, you are very capable, and many people feel a little jealous of that sometimes, even if you can not see.

Post a Comment