Friday, January 29, 2010

Grown Men Pee The Bed How Much Should A Cat Pee At One Time?

How much should a cat pee at one time? - grown men pee the bed

I have a cat who has never peed anywhere else, then l table that night I slept in my bed and woke up with it sat on my hip every pee, or was passing urine? He urinated for at least a minute and a half or more. I've been sleeping when it happened, and I do not believe that something had happened. Pipi, or what I have lived my blanket, bedding, and my duvet on the mattress ... has an unusual amount of urine, which seems to be a cat. the stain was yellow, the smell of urine, but urination was as much as adult males are produced in one night after taking a pack of 12 ... Then the cat lovers, veterinarians, or any other please enlighten me!

5 comments:

ToastyT0... said...

This seems a lot. Frankly, it could have a urinary tract infection or something, he would take her to the vet, just to see. Can not hurt, anyway. Better safe than sorry.

Edit:
I would also check your mailbox. It may be necessary to clean and filled with fresh litter! You might try other detritus. It could be a party and not because want something in their litter.

Rooster said...

I agree, they should be able to talk to your parents about everything. Tell them what you have on your mind, but perhaps in a declarative sentence. Touching the heart of the debate. To express your interest. Be aware of how to respond and hear what they say.

Maybe have a nudist cabinet for several years. If your parents agree that could be combined in a strip club. Otherwise, it would be 18 years. Clothing optional beaches welcome all age groups. There are three sources on the Internet.

Barbra said...

You should be able to tell your parents anything.
Tell them. If you do not like his reaction, you can always go.
What do you know walking around the house in the nude? Is it naked if no one at home? Does this mean that you would like to be naked all the time?

Well, there are places for nudists, but perhaps not for themselves 13 years. Some people are satisfied with the outcome.

Talk to your parents and ask their opinion and go from there. You will not know until you tell them.

carl t said...

If you feel that your parents do not understand, they do not say think and do what You'an in the privacy and security of your own home.
I had a similar problem when I was your age, and I would be a quiet place, on the beach or in the country to be found.
Try to establish contact with nudist organization that you are that most of them a young group of young naturalists, and maybe you do not have a friend of the pen.
Good luck to you and stay healthy

<3 <3 <3 said...

We just tell them when on 18

Post a Comment