Monday, February 1, 2010

How Often Does Cervical Mucus Occur What Are The Cervical Mucus Changes During Pregnancy??

What are the cervical mucus changes during pregnancy?? - how often does cervical mucus occur

I wonder how the change of CM in early pregnancy ... I was about 3 days in CM cream really feel like AF is down .. and the last 2 days I had some very mild menstrual like cramps that fair and very fast and never signs up to the day of the FA, I do not know how many hours I SPR. BD'n but I often I think I am .... O'ed wonder if I could be prego .. I said yesterday and what I believe to be false or simply evap + i hear this brand rather false + evap and I think it comes after the timeout correctly .. The wait to test again in a week if AF does not appear ..

2 comments:

Katy said...

could go for another brand and try again to save the dollar, that I like are cheap and good for me, usually a positive attitude a plus, but if you expect to be recommended after that time can not reason. goodluck

Melissa S said...

I did not change, but I thought AF had the whole day. Cramps, gas, food, complete with a pig. I was sure that I start every day. First response and got a + payable on the eve of the FA.

Good luck.
I also felt I wet my pants all the time, but I'm planning to AF when on the road.

Post a Comment