Friday, February 19, 2010

How Many Parts Does A Car Has Car Paint Help! How Can You Tell How Many Times And How Recently A Part Of A Car Has Been Painted?

Car paint help! How can you tell how many times and how recently a part of a car has been painted? - how many parts does a car has

Help paint a car! How do you know how often and how long a part of the car was painted?
A body shop that worked on my car took off my jacket and realized that they are trying to say that it was for a painting before it was finished (I had to paint the car for 5 years without a job!) Coated Flat Out and I need a way to prove that the transparent layer is removed, while the noose "around the windows, with its own transparent layer, and that the band started. J 'I've had this car for 5 years without peeling everywhere and suddenly I am now 2 million pieces of notes are missing on the side of my car, they worked on ..... it's painting a laboratory or a company, I can take them for analysis? "I've heard it's a machine say, may how oftenCar was painted ... Please help!

2 comments:

lovelife said...

You can look in the RC door jam and see if the colors are the same as the outside of the car.

b-overit said...

to analyze any business panel, which massacred .... You will receive 3 views

Post a Comment